Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[32 / 7 / ?]

No.7286214 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are some Japanese women considered unattractive by Japanese men?

I got a chance to visit Japan last year and I did not see a single ugly person. Sure, some girls had kind of fucked up teeth or some other slight issue like acne but I didn't see a single woman that made me think to myself "NOPE." They were all just very attractive and good looking.

In America for example, you can easily sort people into leagues of attractiveness. You could see a fat girl and it's just repulsive. She smells, she looks deformed, and it's something you wouldn't even consider dating. I didn't see a single fat or especially ugly woman in Japan and statistically I know their obesity numbers are really low.

How do Japanese males determine what women are more attractive than others when they all seem to be pretty good looking?