Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[72 / 17 / ?]

Maine Coons.

No.7293774 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you don't own a maine coon, you are not fit to be a member of /jp/. These cats are simply everything that a denizen of /jp/ needs for companionship.

They are friendly, affectionate, loving, loyal, intelligent and occasionally goofy.

You can count on them to be there to greet you every morning, and every time you get home, and they come when you call their name.

They are very affectionate and are lap cats who will love to snuggle with you regardless of how many hours you sit on your computer, and adapt easily to pretty much every situation.

They also tend to like figs. Mine will often rub up against my Chen fig and purr.

I thought cats would suck, but /jp/, my life has been about fifty times better since I've gotten "Chen", my maine coon. Sometimes, she'll even watch me play VNs.