Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!VpCtWSjqNEu
[398 / 93 / ?]

!!VpCtWSjqNEu No.11009082 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are soccer moms so scared of everything? My moms friend think that guns of all types (including air rifles, BB guns and airshit) should be banned, knives should stay in the kitchen, cars shouldn't be able to go faster than 60, children should wear assloads of protection in sports, alchohol should be banned, cigarettes and cigars should be banned, thinks that children need more "bonding" shit in gym and less "sports" (my high school did that shit and it pissed all of us off) she also thinks that bows should be banned along with hatchets (since the injuns used them as weapons once!), and she thinks self defense isn't an excuse to kill someone.

I've tried to debate with this woman before and all I get is "YOU'RE A CHILD (23) YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

She also won't let her children outside without them under her constant supervision (even her oldest, who is 15) and we life in a safe as fuck small town with almost 0 crime.

Pic somewhat related, it came up when I googled "soccer mom"