Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!jKF7db7WZ8R
[314 / 60 / ?]

!!jKF7db7WZ8R No.11527429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/k/ related NOPE thread? /k/ related NOPE thread.

>be about 14
>go durr and hawg huntan with my dad and grandpa on their ranch near the Texas-Mexico boarder sometime in December (back when Mexico wasn't entirely a shithole of drug cartels)
>after dawn, decide to go out and collect some arrowheads inna night while dad makes supper
>bring my 12 gauge BPS
>I had very good gun/hunter safety (keep gun pointed down, don't shoot at anything unless you know what it is, etc.)
>see a light bobbing up and down about 50 yards away. think it's some gringos trying to get over the boarder.
>approach and see an old man with a long white beard, a worn out trench coat, and black boots walking east
>say in my poor, shitty spanish "Hey! This is PRIVATE property! Please leave!"
>he stops, looks at me, not even offput by the sight of my gun, then continues walking
>he walks through thick trees and shrubbery and I follow suit
>I finally make it to a clearing and find 5 graves (mother, father, and 3 kids)
>NOPENOPENOPENOPE
>run back to the house and tell grandpa about the man I saw
>says I described the original owner in exact detail. all 3 of his kids died of TB in the 1900's, he and his wife lived to be quite elderly
>he would go visit his children's graves right after dawn every day until he died

Let's hear your stories. Inna woods, inna urban, inna desert. Whatever.