Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[321 / 37 / ?]

No.12404796 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Story time

>go over parent's house to pick up grandfather's 1918 Colt Woodsman today before brother finds it
>dad taking morning shit
>brother fast-walking out of the house with a newspaper under his arm
>go inside, dad tells me he hid it under his newspaper while he is taking a shit
>realize what brother had and Mario Andretti to the pawn shop
>brother is mid-sale with the shop andtell them he took it from our dad, they tell him to get the fuck out or they will call the cops
>dad freaks out, takes the gun and leaves for awhile and comes back empty-handed, telling me its safe until he dies

I took my brother's gas powered RC car (he is a faggot and moved back in with parents since he is drilling a 20 year old chick and his wife knows, yet she wants him back badly and is letting him get it out of his system and I called his cell to come outside. I then ran over his gas powered RC car. I am still fucking raging over that shit, and took the rest of the day off just to drink.

Anyone else have fucked up family involving firearms?