Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!Ob.PLjM1wQ
[282 / 43 / ?]

!Ob.PLjM1wQ No.12889799 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/k/, I have a story to tell. It originally came from a cop I know from central Texas. It could also be posted on /x/, but I think you'll like it. I'm not going to bother greentexting; that's harder to read with most themes. There are some spelling errors, which I'm leaving as-is. Here it is:

Frankly, I do not expect this to be believed. But I'm going to tell it anyway, simply because its been weighing upon my mind lately. I ran into Flash last weekend, who was back in town, and he spoke to me about it.

Knowledge of the physical environment is essential to an LEO in Patrol. It is one reason why seniority counts for a great deal in this line of work-the longer you work a given juridiction, the better you know it. And locals who become police officers quickly learn that growing up in an area does not mean you truely know it.