Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 3 / ?]

Q&A Joining Airforce

No.8763771 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi I've been contemplating on joining the Airforce for a while. Have always came to the conclusion that I don;t want to sign away my freedom to the government for the next couple years and I generally don't agree with our govt.policies regarding the use of the military & it's spending. But I really want to go to college and I can't afford it with my current wage ability and my parents can't either. I have no illusions about the service and take it with a grain of salt. Anyways a couple questions if anyone knowledgeable on the subject doesn't mind.
1. Main focus is college money. What should I make sure is in my contract pertaining to funds for college?
2. I'm above average in writing and science and average in math (not a big fan of math and only a little of science interests me). With that in mind what would be suggestions for easy/well paying fields? Thought about just easy roading it to the Security Forces but heard generally bad things about the SF's.
3. Any general suggestions would help. Heard more than a couple bad stories about heavy handed deceptive recruiters want to get as much research as possible b4 I sign on the dotted line thank you.