Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.8772297 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup /k/... I tried asking /fit/ about this, but since it isn't about latent homosexuality nobody responded

I recently purchased some fish antibiotics (amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, metronidazole, and cephalexin) since I am too poor to afford any health care or a doctor visit (AMERICA!) and these antibiotics are the only ones that do not require a prescription

I'm not sick right now, but I will not have health care anytime in the near future, and I figured I should just have these in case I need them.
(also, I'm aware of advised medical dosages/protocols/indications, I have a PDR, and Im aware of increasing antibiotic resistance, so I won't be taking handfulls of them all the time, or one or two of these occasionally like a tard)

Have any of you guys tried taking pet antibiotics before???
Any experience or knowledge to share with me???

I apologize if this is not quite relevant to /k/'s interests, I figured that there would be lots of survivalist content on this board