Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[68 / 25 / ?]

No.8772770 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /k/

After giving up on you all for your Passport faggotry, Hipsterish hating of everything popular (HURT LOCKER WORST MOVIE EVAR), and tacticool wannabe-ism, I decided to pop in and see what's up.

Back when I was a kid my grandpa had this knife. He said he'd give me the knife when I was ten, unfortunately his dying made that difficult.

Today however, helping my grandma clear out the place I found it and thought maybe the few of you that are into things that don't have rails or red dots might be interested.

It's a crappy looking knife. A lot smaller than I remembered it being too. Judging from my grandfather's age I'd guess it was made sometime in the 1930's. The sheath says "Mora made in Sweden" and on the blade it says I think "Johnson Western Works Sheffield".

If anyone out there knows anything feel free to share.

If you don't: grandpa thread. Because as we all know, grandpas are awesome, operator, and very /k/ related.

I'll go first. I always knew him as a joker and only after he died and I actually started to read a lot (I know this is alien to most of you), did I realize he was a very sharp guy who read a ton of books on philosophy and history. Especially World War 2. (Grandpa's love WW2.) Has an entire four book set on Lincoln that must be 2000 pages probably from the 40's or something. Probably worth a lot.