Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 5 / ?]

Future FedFag.

No.8773766 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /k/, Military question second, first is about my gun.

Need some opinions, I bought a Kel Tec PLR 16 a couple weeks ago, loved it so far, I'm currently wondering if I should file with ATF so I can turn it into an SBR. Honestly, I don't care for the single point sling much, but is the the stock really worth putting on?

Second, Military guys, I've got plenty of friends in plenty of branches of the military and government. I'm looking to finish my bachelors degree right now, pick up some experience and become a Special Agent under the Diversified Entry Program into the FBI, hopefully go HRT one day afterward. What are your opinions on feds? I mean, I wanted to go military immediately out of high school but decided to go for a degree and realized I liked the look of becoming a fed. Most of my friends think its a "noble cause" and all that shit, have nothing against them, and get along with them well. Opinions on becoming a federal agent?

Bumping with pictures of my new Kel Tec.