Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.8777087 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /k/ommandos what kind of things do you carry on you at all times? Preferably items for work. I need ideas. I work shipping and receiving for a major retailer and do alot of lifting but i always carry:

gloves-makes a huge difference, keeps hands pretty
multi-tool(super tool 300)- in case i get locked in the restroom or anything else
small fenix flashlight- in case i get locked in restroom and lights go out
utility blade- cutting tape, boxes, straps etc- anything so i dont use the blade on multi-tool

1 pen 1 sharpie- always need to write shit down on and or boxes
small notepad- to write the shit on
watch- always needing to keep track of date and time

Im always the goto guy at work, i look like a freaking police officer, i always have the time/date, and tools necessary for all the basic stuff...as a result i was promoted to supervisor....im looking to expand my edc, mostly in a work setting so any help would be appreciated.