Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.8788831 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so I went shooting at the local range with the range's beretta model 71 .22, as the one in pic, but with extended barrel (huge block on the front) and target sights.
This was the fourth time I was shooting this very gun, but something seemed off. I don't know if the ammo was factory loaded too hot or something, but the gun seemed to shoot up and to the right a lot (my gf noticed the difference too), and there were a lot more sparks than usual.
Also, when I was shooting it the casings were ALL flying straight to my head. It seemed like half the time I was removing casings from my hair, and the other half of the time the casings were hitting my face/glasses.
One time a casing fell and got wedged between my right temple and the right leg of my glasses, where it gave me a second-degree burn.
This made me start flinching at every shot, knowing that fucking casing was going to come flying towards my face again.
Anyone with similar experiences? I mean, this can't be right, can it?