Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 3 / ?]

No.8789576 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Faggots,

My name is A-10 warthog, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are shitty Russian ground vehicles who spend every second of their day drinking stupid ass vodka. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever dropped a JDAM? I mean, I guess it's fun invading Georgia because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Soviets at the reichstag.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm one of the premier ground attack aircraft in the world. What do your planes do?, other than "get flown by shitty North Koreans and Chinese"? I also have a GAU-8 and a banging flight crew (they just did routine maintenance, shit was so cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my BBRRRRRRRRRRT