Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 3 / ?]

No.8790539 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear /k/,

Long story short;
-In the Military.
-Stationed overseas in a country where I am not allowed to posses a firearm (or pocketknife for that matter)
-Was too much of a pussy to send one over in my HHG shipment.

I want to have someone, or a few people, send me a handgun, in pieces.
Now, I'm sure this isn't legal. But it seems silly, I can understand not mailing a complete firearm, I don't disagree with this law. But I see no harm in mailing the pieces. Again, I'm sure this is just more of a legal technicality than anything.
But what am I looking at here, is this as dumb of an idea as it seems?

I imagine there is some part of a disassembled handgun that will 'count' as a firearm unless it's broken down into base elements.

I know I can google this info, I can also make my own pancakes. I come to you for the same reason I go to ihop. It's just so much more interesting, and usually worth the trouble.