Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!DOUK./5hrI
[133 / 21 / ?]

!DOUK./5hrI No.9459018 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My family recent joined what I consider to be a cult in Cross Plains Tennessee. The whole town is lead by the church of Seven Day Adventist. They pray on those traveling through giving out fake tickets and arresting them and putting them through there shitty court system. Anyways as for my family there I went there for three days and my mother and brother tried to convince me that I was going to hell and the government was lead by demons.
Anyway I refused to go to church with them and my brother began trying to fight with me and I beat his ass and told him to look at himself he was acting like a animal. Anyways my moms on the phone and here comes three local squad cars inside was the preacher or pastor don't know what you would call it and a few cops guns drawn. I was thrown to the ground they illegal search my truck stole my Glock and beat me up a bit putting my leg in a cast. Then they towed my truck to the city limits in the middle of fucking no where and shoot my tires and told me to never return.
I have been trying to get a lawyer but no one will take the case. Ive tried calling the state police but they just give me the run around. Or the "I know so and so rather well I don't believe he would do such a thing and I find your accusations offensive."
Talking to my uncle who escaped the town says this sort of behavior inst to unseal and that they steal guns alot and stockpile them for a so called judgment day where the government tries to take over.
At this point I am wondering should I call the FBI or would they not care about a backwoods crazy vile?