Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!C1capTIN6Y
[281 / 27 / ?]

innawoodsery

!C1capTIN6Y No.9797835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we get a fucked up/weird shit/cool innawoods find thread going? I haven't seen one in ages.

I don't innawoods alot, but I do get some.stories out of it.

Found an old industrial complex about 4 miles from town, covered in graffiti and trash. Carrying my SKS, I chose to Check it out. It was big, several buildings, all covered in graffiti. I came to the 3rd building and found a door that had arrows pointing to it. The graffiti was all about the room. I read some.of.it, but the one that stuck with me was "The shadows will consume you." Being alittle scared, I got out my flashlight to take a look. The room was graffiti free, and it was covered in a brownish liquid. In the corner, at the bottom, was a scarecrow, holding a hoe. The odd thing is, the steps to get down there were long broken, and it was standing up.

So, anything creepy, /k/? General inawoods finds, stories, Ect?