Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!TUycv0dZoC7
[50 / 8 / ?]

!!TUycv0dZoC7 No.9946061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Everyone on /k/ seems to go pretty aspie about BOB packouts, but what are you long term plans for SHTF once you get your bag on?

Most neckbeards just say "innawoods" and call that a plan, which is pretty laughable. I'd expect a smattering of dead, pasty internet addicts scattered across the forest after about a week.

My plan (SHTF= could be Katrina sized disaster through Food Riots and Gov breakdown):

I live in a weaksauce apartment, and tend to move around a lot, so I have a self storage unit set up with most of my weapons, sizeable ammo, and camping supplies (I like to do some outdoors type shit for fun) which I keep packed up neatly and portably. Also a few surplus MRE boxes, water jugs, and fuel.

So in a SHTF, I get my BOB and CCW and make way to the self storage facility. I expect it to be moderately empty- from what I've seen most people keep furniture and shit there, not supplies. And the majority of people will be making a rush on Wal-Mart and gun stores.

So I go there. Depending on the size of the SHTF and how long I expect it to last, I could hole up there for a while if its a short SHTF. It is a fenced in, gated area with thick buildings. Defendable and livable.

It is a longer SHTF, I load up my vehicle and use my mapped out route to a friend in Vermont (about 8 hours in non-SHTF traffic.) He and his wife live in a small community that would be able to self sustain and they are away from major population centers and other problems. I show up with more supplies, guns, fuckloads of ammunition. I work there and crash in his house. We live like bros and wait for this shit to blow over.