Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!zkyAeytsDSJ
[68 / 26 / ?]

!!zkyAeytsDSJ No.9980563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening, /k/. I am afraid I have some bad news.

My coworker Ivan was killed in a tragic accident at work yesterday. This week he was working as part of a crew decommissioning unused printing presses for a newspaper out in California. There were a lot of presses to take down, and we were working very quickly to get the equipment to the recycling plant so that we could be on time for a maintenance appointment in Phoenix this coming Monday.

Just after lunch, Ivan was operating a forklift loaded with rollers from the press we'd taken down that morning when the load suddenly shifted. The forklift tipped to one side, dropping the rollers down against a stack of pallets loaded with old serial terminals and teletype equipment. The pallets were improperly secured, and two full pallets came down on his forklift from a height of about 30 feet.

He died quickly; we don't have all the medical details yet, but it looks like it came as a result of head trauma and bleeding. He said something just at the end, but we don't know what it was, because none of the rest of the crew understand Russian. He always spoke highly of the 4chan weapons board so I just wanted to let you folks know what happened.