Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 0 / ?]

No.2316858 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /m/. I need a bit of your help.
I'm wrighting a little /m/ novel for local sci-fi magazine, with real robotd. The setting is slightly postapocaliptic - namely after a world war ii that wiped out half of Earth population, space travel is not very developer, but robots are quite advanced ones - think Arm Slaves of FMP, and I mean M9. The world is run by Global Goverment, but due to many war-crazed fanatics, terrorists and general lack of cooperation initiative between former enemies, the actual power of Global Goverment is quite limited so far.
Som what I have problem with - I can't ome up wit a term for combat mecha to be used. A random name generator suggested Exeed Armor, but I don't really like it And I would like /m/ to help me come up with something better.
Thanks in advance.