Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 0 / ?]

No.2324590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Super Napalm is a fairly obscure weapon used by the RX-78-2.
So what does the Super Napalm actually do?

The Gundam carries it in the second episode with the announced intention of destroying the prototypes. It looks like a four-tube grenade launcher, but the Gundam puts it down to pick up Sayla, so we never actually see it in use. (correct me if I'm wrong)

This model here shows it as attached to the rifle, so it looks like the Super Napalm comes in the form of grenades, which can be launched out of this four-tube launcher, and they explode on impact.

But
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox9LjgvK0O8
shows it as a larger grenade that the Gundam can throw. It also shoots it, but I think that's simply for showing-off purposes.

Does anyone have more information, footage, or pictures related to the Super Napalm and how it's used?