Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 0 / ?]

Epic spaceship tea drinker Tytania

No.2325867 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so i just started watching this, the initial space battle was pretty cool, even if it had an overly familiar feeling to it, almost like the first ep of LOGH. I can't say i expect this show to turn out as great as LOGH, for some reason it doesn't seem like it's going to be that good, but there's still hope, it is being directed by Noboru Ishiguro after all. Overall its kinda slow right now, but i have a feeling it will start to pick up soon and we'll get some epic space battles going. Im not particularly fond of any of the characters yet either, this fan guy is obviously supposed to be somewhat like yang but he comes off as a typical childish anime hero sometimes, yet other times he seems more mature as well. The tytanian dukes all seem pretty full of themselves. Hopefully the characters will grow and be developed more as the show moves forward, but i can't shake the feeling that they will never match Yang and Reinhard. Oh well, we can only hope. What are your feelings /m/en?