Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!GN0ZYSeu3wR
[9 / 0 / ?]

!!GN0ZYSeu3wR No.2326860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This week I got some screentime, finally!

Anyways, Casshern SINS 9 Discussion
Spoilers ahead

I cried with this episode. By far, it was the saddest up until now, in my opinion. Also, they managed to develop 2 (!) characters in ONE episode.

Lyuze keeps on mindfucking Casshern with consequences of him killing Luna, I hate but I love that as well.

NicoxRingo was SO MOE, but it worked as a great introduction for the climax. I think Casshern finally realized he can't really fix the ruin, he can only give others hopes of doing so.

The robot (whatever his name was), is my hero. I mean, seriously, so manly. Defending Nico with one hand and one leg.

Nico's ruin was pretty heartbreaking. It reminded me of Lala's death in the early chapters of D.Gray-Man: a doll who can't help but to do her job, and which eventually dies after having had some joyful last minutes.