Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 3 / ?]

No.6406586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, I'm new here. This is my first time posting and I'm a newfag. Currently I am interested in "Gundam"
I haven't seen any episodes but I remember having 2 figures from the tv series when I was younger. I'm making a 4-5ft cardboard, foamboard and polystyrene version of one of the mechs. I have the head accurate but the torso is proving to be quite the bitch. I can't continue it now because I have run out of glue sticks for my glue gun, I'll get some more tomorrow. My plan is to finish the torso and then being the shoulder pads following into the arms. some parts will be adjustable and I have already made 2 adjustable parts on the mech. I will post results If I can but It would be helpful if you could post some images of some mechs from gundam. any are welcome but I need some variety because I would like to mix around a little. Thanks in advance.