Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[33 / 4 / ?]

SRWd20

!mfiZ1JCz7g No.6416512 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P909F1QM

We had some discussion about this in the first chart thread, when a few posters spoke about SRW-styled tabletops. And Angryanon and I decided to put up a thread for it especially just in case.

SRWd20 is an adaptable and easy to use system of play. The Core Rule Book features an easy to follow guide on how to set up your characters, mechs, and campaigns, and of course, how to play.

The system is still incomplete, but is entirely playable. I've had an entire campaign using the system myself, granted it was a short one, but we completed it none-the-less.

Tom, the creator, is still trying to perfect the system, so try it out and tell him what you think. His contact info is in the pdf.

Advice for players trying to get into the system, don't feel obligated to follow the system 100%, it's very adaptable and easy to re-structure for casual or hardcore play-styles so experiment.