Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 2 / ?]

No.6424863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, I finished Gekiranger last week and I don't know what the general consensus is, but I found it to be boring most of the time with very small amounts of awesomeness. Everything about it seemed to be just so...bland. The costumes were horrible (even the Super Geki), Rio seemed to come off as whiny bitch all the time, and Mele was hit or miss, the mechs were lame. But Jan, Retsu, Ren and Gou were good, even though Jan got kind of annoying at times, but I loved him by the end. He got some nice development. Gou was badass incarnate, basically and I could have done without Ken.

I just finished the first episode of Go-Onger and I feel the complete opposite already. I can tell this series is gonna be a lot of fun and the suits look pretty cool. I don't know why, but I really like when superheroes and whatnot are in full costume, but without helmets/cowls/masks. I always think it looks awesome.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. I know nobody cares, but at this point, my personal ranking is Deka > Magi = Bouken > Geki. I haven't added Gokaiger or Go-On to the list yet since the first is still early and I've only seen one episode of the latter.