Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[59 / 0 / ?]

My Little Pony Collectors

No.4022966 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello Bronies.
My name is Sandra Neisson and I'm here from the cable station SyFy on purely unofficial business to scope out if there is any interest in appearing in SyFy's brand new program Collection Intervention.
You can read more about our exciting new program here:
{{http://www.syfy.com/collectionintervention/about}}
And I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Do any of you have notably large pony toy collections (in excess of a hundred action figures) and if you do would you be interested in appearing on our show next year.
If so, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me, send a photo of yourself and your collection as an attachment and give me a quick bio.

I just would like to repeat that this is purely unofficial; I'm just curious to explore all possible avenues.