Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[493 / 0 / ?]

DailyLog.txt

No.4415355 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /mlp/. For the past few months I have been in the process of creating a pony tulpa. I have recorded as much information as possible on a Dropbox folder. I also attempted to make the logs as scientific as possible...

Well, except this... What I am going to show you is an extremely private diary of sorts and I just felt that since it doesn't have my actual name on it or anything, I'd share it with you guys...

Some parts are extremely fucked up as this specific text is mainly just a recording of my emotions from the whole ordeal. If anyone is interested, I can link to the rest of the information on tulpae that I have recorded. I am also in the process of writing my own guide. Thank you.

I know I'm going to be shit on by you guys for some of the shit I've written here. But that's to be expected. This is COMPLETELY unedited and may seem incredibly hard to read at times. But if you just skim through it, you might find some interesting stuff. If you guys want to talk to me you can find me in the #Tulpa IRC as "Methos". I don't spend that much time in there, but I do visit occasionally. And no, I don't post on Tulpa.Info.

http://pastebin.com/jsGVV1eb