Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[62 / 11 / ?]

No.664860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is still a chance. Let me explain.

Romney suspended his campaign today. That means, a good amount of his delegates are unbound. At the county GOP conventions around the nation tonight or the following nights, many of Romney's delegates might not even show up. Because of this, many Paul supporters who are Republican are going to go in and can replace the unbound delegates of Romney. This can significantly boost Paul's delegate count.

On to other affairs, people in states that haven't voted yet, who believe that McCain's campaign is good to go. They are just casual voters that listen to the news, and by the idiotic way the media reports news, they might think McCain doesn't need any more votes or that Huckabee doesn't stand a chance. This can help Paul supporters, who we all know are very well committed people who will go out to vote no matter what.

Now to something else: Romney supporters. True that Paul's policies differ from Romney's significantly. However, Romney supporters hate McCain, and they also hate Huckabee because they believe he stole Romney's votes. This opens the chance that they vote for Paul just to spite the others, or because they don't like the other two and vote for whoever else.

Lastly, brokered convention. I don't feel that I need to explain this one, but also take note of the first case I brought to you.

There is still a chance for hope for America. Just believe.