Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[46 / 4 / ?]

One Father’s Struggle Against the Dark Forces of Disney

No.671413 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a father of two girls there are a few things I have had to come to terms with. Aside from challenges that might lie six more years down the road when these adorable little creatures become Teenagers, top on the list for their first seven years is Princesses.

First let me say, in case you don’t already know (and for you to not know you must not have a daughter under age 10) Princesses are freaking everywhere and little girls love them. And as role models they are pretty horrible.

But it would be a terrible idea to ban them or overtly repress them. We want what we can’t have. To my daughters I say, you may have a sip of my wine, you may have a Coke the day you stop believing its ’spicy’ and if you like Princesses that’s ok. But I get to define what a Princess is.

http://www.kango.com/fun/off_the_wall/_princess_jujitsu_6.html