Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[26 / 3 / ?]

No.671827 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hollywood – Theater owners across the country reported that 10 PM shows of film “Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds” were sold out to what one exhibitor described as “creepy middle-aged men in trench coats.” Disney credited the key pedophile demographic as a major part of the film’s record breaking $29 million opening.

“Usually with family films, it’s difficult to sell tickets to late night shows,” said Disney VP of distribution David Vien. “But when our market research showed that there was 93% awareness of the film amongst pedophiles, we knew we had a great opportunity to reach out.”

Once the potential to sell tickets to middle aged men who enjoy the company of pre-teen girls was identified, Disney marketing executives had no trouble finding websites where it could reach them with ads.

According to exit polling, however, many pedophiles were disappointed with their experience at the film.

“All the ads said ‘theaters will be packed with 12 year-old girls; best seats available at 10 PM shows,’ but at the theater I went to, it was over 90% guys in their 30s and 40s,” said Brad, a 38 year-old man who declined to reveal his last name. “I think there were a few girls in the front row, but they were getting so much attention I didn’t even have a chance to offer them some Junior Mints.”

http://datelinehollywood.com/archives/2008/02/04/hannah-montana-movie-10-pm-shows-sold-out-to-pedoph
iles/