Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

Huckabee says he will stay in GOP race

No.672226 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Far behind in delegate count, candidate says he 'majored in miracles'

WASHINGTON - Mike Huckabee is rejecting suggestions that John McCain is the party's inevitable nominee and said he won't quit the presidential race.

The former Arkansas governor told a cheering crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference meeting in Washington on Saturday that he "didn't major in math," but "majored in miracles."

"Am I quitting? Let's get that settled right now. No, I'm not," Huckabee told the crowd.

The second-strongest Republican contender, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, dropped out Thursday. Huckabee trails with 198 delegates to McCain's 719.

Huckabee said he is comfortable with where his campaign is now given the resources he's had and he planned to stay in the campaign until he could win or his opponent has the delegates to claim the prize. A total of 1,191 delegates are needed to secure the GOP nomination.

"I know that I won't drop out until at least that happens and then we'll see," he told reporters after his speech.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23083491/