Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[32 / 2 / ?]

No.676509 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello,

I decided to come over to /n/, where I thought that I might find some sane and rational people. Anyway, I just thought I would tell you that this whole Scientology raiding shit is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen happen on this site, and that is saying a lot. It seems that everyone over on /b/ is creaming their pants at the thought of taking down an organization that has absolutely no effect on their daily lives, nor the daily lives of anyone in the general population, and has no particular raid-worthy properties above those of any other religion. This Scientology shit isn't even funny. All this is is a bunch of 12 year olds taking the Internet very, very seriously. I'm fed up with the shit, so I'm out of /b/ for now, possibly indefinitely. That's beside the point, however. ITT, we discuss this raid, and our opinions on it (it's been in the news several times, so it should be fine for /n/).