Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 3 / ?]

Bush Running for Third Term

No.677836 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
NEW HAMPSHIRE - USA - George W Bush the Supreme Commander in Chief of the United States is running for a third term in office. He was spotted campaigning amongst the other candidates at the New Hampshire Caucus.

Someone needs to tell George W Bush that he cannot run for a third term in office but no one has the gumption to break the news to the ailing alcoholic President.

They call him 'Dubya Gump' and his actions throughout his double term in office have proved his friends right.

"When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle," George tells the cheering crowd with an excited look on his face.

Dubya Gump comes out with some more wonderful quotations and the reporters all eat it up, "When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went."

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1209