Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 2 / ?]

Strike Update: When Are My Favorite Shows Coming Back?

No.680840 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The strike could be over soon. In fact, it could be over on Tuesday when the Writer’s Guild of America (WGA) finishes voting on the “tentative agreement” that was reached over the weekend. So for fans, the spotlight turns from the strike itself to what happens when all the writers go back to work. People want to know when they are going to see their favorite shows once again.

According to a report by TV Guide, it could be a while for some shows. As you will see below, shows like Bionic Woman have already fallen off the chopping block. Others, from Chuck to 24 could have long delays before returning to the small screen. But rest easy folks, as The Big Bang Theory should be back rather soon. Oh, and did I mention that The Office will be back in the spring as well? That’s enough to have me giddy like a little schoolgirl. But enough about my weekend, let’s have a look at this list.