Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[85 / 10 / ?]

No.686101 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>On 01/30/08 Vietnamese media is reporting that fisherman Leung Ong Lhan is claiming that then prisoner John McCain had oral sex with him repeatedly in the winter of 1968-69 in exchange for food, blankets and "hugs". Leung has been saying that McCain and other prisoners were in desperate conditions and would have done just about anything to get the necessities of life and survive. Training received by Vietnam era Navy pilots from WWII survivors of Japanese POW camps emphasized that the lengths needed to go to for survival in Asia were much greater than in Europe as the value placed on life in Asia is much less. "I could have got him to do whatever I wanted at the time," says Leung through a translator "I'm sure I could have got anal, had I thought of it." The effects of this information on upcoming US presidential primary elections is not yet known and neither the Romney nor the McCain campaign have commented.

So not is only McCain stupid enough to get caught, he gives up his dignity just so he can survive. Is this the man we want running our country?