Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[40 / 2 / ?]

SEEMS TO ME ITS TIME FOR SOME ASSASSINATION ANON

No.690038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WASHINGTON — President Bush strongly urged the House of Representatives on Wednesday to quickly approve a surveillance bill passed by the Senate Tuesday evening, saying he would not agree to a further extension of the current eavesdropping law.

The president effectively gave the House a deadline to act, since the current authority to intercept telephone conversations or electronic communications expires at midnight on Saturday.

“There is no reason why Republicans and Democrats in the House cannot pass the bill immediately,” he said in comments made at the White House, adding that the failure to do so “will jeopardize the security of our citizens.”

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=6632

I don't know about you guys but im sick of this shit. Will somebody please just kill this ass muncher? I'm calling on anonymous to be a hero (not an hero) and make a noble sacrafive to assassinate someone in the Bush Administration, ideally the retard himself. Please someone!