Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[20 / 3 / ?]

Who Whould Darwin Vote For?

No.692051 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Republicans

1. John McCain: Though better than most Rebuplicans, he has said that America is a Christian nation.

2. Mike Huckabee: Do I need to even discuss him. He denies the fact of evolution and he says we should change the Constitution to agree with the Bible.

3. Ron Paul: I really like him. I agree with about 90% of what he says. However, there is no way, at this point, he is going to win. Also, it could be argued that he is somewhat of a Christian Nationalists.

Democrats

1. Hilary Clinton: Even though she is Methodist, I have no doubt that she would choose Judges in support of our civil liberties. However, I believe she is to polarizing of a candidate and might not be able to beat McCain.

2. Barack Obama: He is a member of the Church of Christ, which is a very liberal church. His father was a Muslim who later became an Atheist, and his mother was Christian, who was somewhat skeptical. He no doubt would support religious and non-religious freedoms.