Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

I fought the law and I won

No.694902 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys. I'm that guy who tried to call anonymous to rise up against the bush admin the other day with assassination. And guess what? I'm not dead. Not only am I not dead I'm in perfect health cause I got back from the doctors the other day for a checkup and I'm just spiffy. So to all those who wanted me rotting in some FBI secret prison in hick country Virginia, go slowly push a rake up your anal cavity. Any way anon I've realized I cant alone cant start a movement with you against the more critical problems facing us. Scientology certainly is a problem though without a doubt.
So my point is to those of you who do see where the country is going that you supported this neccessary idea: THANK YOU KIND SIRS
To those shit heads refuse to even listen to what I'm saying and ignore all and/or are just to chicken shit to accept the truth; who want me, someone who knows the truth dead or being waterboarded while sucking Alberto Gonzales' microdick well.. let me put this way : when your in a fascist police state, rights decimated, minuet wage slaves to CEOS and still suckling from Rupert Murdoch's propaganda slushing teat I'LL be in Australia chillin. So fuck you and your mother.

To those not in illusion:

IF YOU STILL DONT SEE WHAT IM TALING ABOUT LOOK AT THIS:

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=4682

BY the way 9/11 was with out question "an inside job" if you disbelieve it your in the dark.