Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 1 / ?]

Honda Ordered to Pay in Racism Case

No.696525 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honda has been ordered to pay £64,000 ($125,647) to an Indian worker who was forced to quit after suffering racial abuse.

Kalmesh Shah worked at a Honda British assembly plant, where he worked for two years. Shah claimed he was moved from job to job with no training, bullied by coworkers, and refused bathroom breaks by his supervisors. British courts ruled in his favor after it was discovered that managers had falsified his training records and documents.

Shah told reporters, “This was never about the money, it was about standing up to a company that treated me like a third-class citizen because of my race. I was persecuted for speaking out and blowing the whistle.”

Shah was rewarded £10,000 for psychiatric damage, and the rest for lost earnings and plus future loss of earnings plus interest.

A Honda spokesman told Yahoo News, “We have accepted the findings of the Employment Tribunal, some nine months ago, and consider this case to be a very unfortunate ‘one-off’ and deeply regret the offence to Mr. Shah caused by an individual associate.”

http://news.windingroad.com/countriesmarkets/euro/honda-ordered-to-pay-in-racism-case/