Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[57 / 3 / ?]

No.698295 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, this is sort of an /r/ for news a long time ago, but I can't find the article anywhere.

I read an article of an interview with some top Chinese General. He was being asked about if it ever came to invading the United States for any reason, if he thinks it would be feasible. He told his whole plan and it was brilliant. He said that he would just send 10,000 troops a day to America with white flags raised. The Chinese military would tell the US that these troops would be immediately killed if sent back to China. After a few weeks of surrendering troops from an inexhaustable supply, America would be forced to keep hundreds of thousands, millions after a while, prisoners of war alive, and they couldn't do shit because of all the rules of war. So anyone know the article? Oh, and anyone see a flaw in this plan? I think its pretty fuckwin.