Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!SysNpnp3nU
[106 / 10 / ?]

Attention Libfags

!SysNpnp3nU No.699171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Libfags and blacks, not once have I ever seen you attempt a proper rebuttal of a White Nationalist's points, when he brings cold hard facts to the table you simply invent strawmen or resort to the ad-hominem fallacy.

Why? Tell me, surely deep down you must realise that you're defending of the blacks is in vain? If you dont have any evidence then what are you doing defending them? I think you realised... perhaps when you were in your late teens, that your libtarded delusions were wrong, and to prop up these delusions you just repeatedly told yourself the mantra of equality and dieversity and the multicult was correct.

Also, I've seen a steady rise in these kind of libtards on /n/ - they all came here during the scientology raid from /b/, and /b/ as it is now made up of underage b& idiots from myspace is fervently anti-racist.