Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[44 / 4 / ?]

Rush Endorses Obama Because He Is Anything You Want Him to Be

No.699984 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
RUSH: I'm thinking of endorsing Obama. Well, everybody's asking me about my endorsement. I want to give you a reason why I'm thinking of endorsing Obama. Listen to this. (playing of Barack Obama spoof)

Barack Obama, ladies and gentlemen, is a blank canvas upon which anybody can project their fantasies, or their desires. You look at Democrats in the audience, and they're swooning. He's saying nothing. He's saying nothing better than anybody in my lifetime ever has. The reason he says nothing so well is because everybody thinks that he's saying what they want. So they're able to project onto Obama their fantasies. If they believe in allowing somebody to marry a dog, they think Obama will support it. Therefore, I would like today to announce a tentative decision, I'm stilling thinking about it, to endorse Barack Obama, since everybody is asking who am I going to endorse, and here's why.

Barack Obama is pro-life.
Barack Obama is a Constitutionalist.
Barack Obama believes in limited government.
Barack Obama is in favor of health care savings plans.
Barack Obama loves free markets and wants to protect them.
Barack Obama is strong on national defense.
Barack Obama is a tax cutter extraordinaire.
Barack Obama makes my leg tingle when I hear him speak.
Barack Obama will end the designated hitter rule.
Barack Obama will establish a college football playoff once and for all so we will genuinely have a champion.
Barack Obama will get to the bottom of Spygate.