Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[122 / 3 / ?]

No.701757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do Obama Supporters call all who oppose them racist?

I finally figured it out, It's a straw man argument so we don't bring up the REAL issues. His voting record. I realize that since he had his Illinois Voting record incinerated that's a very short amount of time but I have a few qualms with his decisions (aside from voting "present" more then anyone else I can think of)

Ron Paul had that forged newsletter cause the racist allegations, after it was proved false no one reported it or retracted it. Could it be cause Barack whom the Washington Media ADORES as they bash Hillary, doesn't want a Repubican contender who voted AGAINST the patriot act when Obama after denouncing it in speeches voted FOR it?

What about Hillary? She questions all the times he voted "present" and suddenly she's mudslinging? What about the press calling her husband racist? The man from Arkansas who set up a practice in Harlem? The man jokingly reffered to as the first black President? How come Whenever Charles Barley with his IQ in 2 digits supports Obama it's front page news but when Poet laureate Maya Angelou Supports Hillary no one cares?

continued next post