Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!I9XpXfP4okU
[67 / 10 / ?]

A little note to the mods....

!!I9XpXfP4okU No.704889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are fags. Mods are fags. You modfags.

Just give it up. It is not possible to ban me. The only thing you do when you ban me is to delete my posts and create confusion in the thread. You are doing nobody favors by banning me.

I still have yet to hear a legitimate reason given to my banning.

The most common is for "trolling". Well shit, Anonymous does that too! Why turn a blind eye towards anonymous when anon trolls?

"Because you are a tripfag" is the predictable answer. If tripfags are worth banning, then why allow tripfags to post in the first place (read: name field)?

It's like how God sends man to hell for any kind of sinning, yet allows man the choice to be able to sin or not. If you sin then you burn for all eternity. More like illusion of choice.

Illogical and irrational.

That's what the /n/ mods are (or any other board for that matter)