Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[117 / 11 / ?]

No.705633 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
find the number of Neo-Nazis on this site to be hilarious. Stuck in their view that Aryans are the superior race, they refuse to face up to the facts.

Jews were persecuted because Aryans feared their intelligence and power. We make up less than half a percentage point of the total population of the world, yet we make up 28% of all Nobel Prize winners. American Jews also make 1.72 times the average income of Americans.

Is this because of some far-reaching Jewish conspiracy? Doubtful. Ashkenazi (European) Jews have a mean IQ 17 percent above the mean IQ for the general population. Israel has a higher per capita output of scientific papers than any other country. And just look at how well-trained the Israeli military is--all the American technology in the world can't make that happen. Israel has done more with American technology than Americans possibly could.

In short, as a Jew, I laugh at your Neo-Nazi pro-Aryan bullshit. I don't consider myself better than anyone else, but it's clear that if we were to look at the scientific data, it would support the claim that Jews are superior, followed by Asians, then Europeans.

So enjoy your self-denial white supremacist fags. I'm gonna go eat a bagel with some lox and then go back to working on my education at the prestigious university I attend.