Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

Pettitte apologizes to fans for using HGH

No.706125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pitcher arrives at spring training, addresses situation for first time

TAMPA, Fla. - Andy Pettitte arrived at spring training Monday following his ordeal before Congress and threw a bullpen session at the New York Yankees’ minor league complex before his scheduled news conference.

"I'm happy to be back here and am again looking forward to giving the Yankees every ounce of energy I have this season," Pettitte said as he read a statement.

"I want to apologize to the New York Yankees and to the Houston Astros organizations and their fans and all baseball fans for the embarrassment I have caused them."

Pettitte also said he apologized kids who looked up to him.

"I have never tried to take sides in Roger's and Mac's situation," Pettitte said. "I have tried to be honest."

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23213096/