Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.270908 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will to the best of my ability, pursue each mission with the commitment, compassion, and courage inherent in the title "SURFMAN". I will endeavor to reinforce the worldwide reputation of our forefathers in the Lifeboat Community. I will maintain a guardian's eye on my crew at all times, and keep a cool, yet deliberate, hand on the throttle. I will give of myself and my knowledge as those who gave to me; so as the line of Coast Guard Surfman will live forever I will ensure that my supervisors rest easy with the knowledge that I am at the helm, no matter what the conditions. I will never unnecessarily jeopardize myself,my boat, or my crew; but will do so freely to rescue those in peril. I will strive with dedication and determination to bring credit upon Coast Guard Surfmen past and future.