Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 2 / ?]

No.271323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Faggots,

My name is Truck, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are skinny, healthy, no-helmets
who spend every second of their day fitting through tight gapz. You are everything bad in the world.
Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any diesel? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of vehicles
because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking
off to pictures on the fixfixfix.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was leader of my convoy,
and number one truck in my fleet. What transportation do you use, other than "jack off to Japanese train
pix"? I also get 12 miles to the gallon, and have a crumpled Elmer (he just was crippled by me; Shit was SO
crash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: it's me and my Elmer.