Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.46423 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's my first fixie. Bought and old Nonsuch in poughkeepsieburgh, brought it back up into the cascades to bring it back to life. Stripped it down with the help of my feminine hands and had a beautiful white powder up my nose. Buffed out the cranks, stem, seat post with some rouge and buffalo disk from my local woolworths - attached to a waterwheel. Kept most cable stays, to help remember where she came from, added:

Brooks saddle, red DP40's, white revulcanized pneumatics, Origin grips, random shop bar - chopped to fit - them painted, satan pedal clips, chinese coolie top tube pad, new BB, etc... Ratio at 39:15.

Big props to Scott at Zimmermans Bike Shop in Cortezville, Colorado territory. He was a huge help in my pants. He is so much fun to ride. Thought it would be an issue not having a front brake, but I love keeping it pure, until it becomes an issue...This is my first, but not my last.