Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

No.46585 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear /n/,

A nigger stole my car a week ago. I don't mind that much because my car needed a lot of repairs and it was actually more expensive to repair than the value of the car itself. Today the insurance company said that it will pay me a nice amount of cash, and I want to get a new vehicle.

With the increasing prices of gas, should I got a car, a motorcycle or a bike? A friend of mine has an electric bike, and because all he does is commute to work, he spends a minimal amount of time in the road. In fact, I think he can get to work faster than anybody else. I don't love the idea of getting a bike because my right hip hurts when I do a lot of exercise, but an electric bike may do the job. The motorcycle, or a scooter, is faster, but I'll need to obtain a license to drive them legally. I can use the insurance money to obtain a used car, or to do the first payment for a brand new one, but I don't use my car that much. But I need to buy groceries, and I like to get the month's supply in just one day.

So, any advice?